Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yikes!

Heard about this on the Current. It's a show of the National Geographic Society. The society's motto is "Inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888". I'm not sure that this show would apply.





The second video is the most disturbing (to be honest they are both disturbing--especially the guy wanting to maximize hemorrhaging). While I share this woman's concern with peak oil, I'm not sure (if I had a gun) if I would 'bug out' and execute my cat before I left. I can only imagine what the cat would say. The cat would be just fine hunting around Houston. I guess the idea of killing your cat shows an arrogance of the civilized. How could this creature possibly live without me? So I'm going to kill it. Weird shit.

Watch your back everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment