Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fashion File

So I want to share my latest stencils with the world. If you like any that you see you are most welcome to copy my ideas (not for profit of course) or contact me and I'll mail you a shirt or patch, depending on what catches your eye. If you're in Halifax you can catch my table at the Halifax Craft Fair at the North Street Church, September 12-13.

I've got some new ideas and I'm going to do my best to post them here as I develop them. There are some missing still but I'll get them up eventually. As before, I'll post some of my thinking with each stencil.

These pictures were all taken at the Evolve Music Festival with a bunch of beautiful humans acting as my sexy models. Ah free labour!

Here's links to some of my old shirts, in case you'd forgotten:

I Am Compost
One Child Policy
Ethanol = Poverty
Stop at Two (kids)
Vote for Human Extinction
Self-Hating Human

No comments:

Post a Comment