Monday, September 21, 2009

Conservative


This stencil followed on pretty nicely from Scotiabank. I can't tell you how happy I am with the crispness of the stencil and matching the Conservative logo so nicely. Again the stencil kind of speaks for itself but I think it works well on two levels. Either the party is dumb or the people that choose them. And really I know I should make equivalent stencils for the Liberals and the NDP, those other holy parties: maybe the three of them are our dear state's holy trinity.

At the Halifax Craft Fair in May I got quite a dirty look from the only old white guy that I saw practically all weekend. Sorry friend, your beloved party is never going to win the cities. And what kind of response did you expect from all these liberal artists?

No comments:

Post a Comment