Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh Sun!

It's nice that the weather and the bright sun are becoming more meaningful to me. I think I didn't put two and two together before. Like I may have been sad from many days of grey but I wasn't aware that that was what was making me upset. Also it could be the difference between Ontario and Nova Scotia. Out here perhaps winter just means more grey days. In Ontario the sun seems to poke itself out with more regularity. So this is just something that I have to adapt to.

But for the past two weeks it has been bright and sunny apart from one Sunday. That has filled me with happiness. I was getting pretty low because I swear, I didn't see the sun for about a month and a half. I think it was wearing on everyone. But now let the Vitamin D flow.

I'm riding my bike more and being more active. I'm playing soccer on the Commons. I'm watching fewer films. I'm spending more time with friends. All these things seem connected to the sun.

What a glorious thing! And the spring is coming and the possibilities are endless. Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment