Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Frustration!

I'm so out of sorts I can't believe it. Most people who know me know that I'm pretty stable and organized. But lately I have been so out of whack. I'm knocking things over, spilling things and I'm just losing my head and I'm getting upset with myself. I'm really hoping that it's just a winter thing and that as the days get longer then I'll sort myself out. It's probably the most frustrated I've been in a long time. It's very strange.

It could be a lack of sleep but I think I'm sleeping pretty well. But I may be tensing at night and though I'm sleeping I'm not sleeping as soundly as I was. Certainly my mum's health is probably really bringing me down unconsciously but if I ask myself I feel like I'm resolved with the whole thing.

Then there is the state of the world. Amazing, and certainly troubling, news coming out all the time, seemingly unprecedented. But I'm also mindful that maybe all this news is something I should try and avoid. I'm always reading articles. It can be an obsession and it's not healthy; fine, civilization is destined to collapse, now move on. It's like a car crash, you always stop to gawk but what can you do but make sure that you and your family make it home safely.

So it's midnight and I should go to bed. Wonder what tomorrow will bring? I'm sure of one thing: that I'm going to spill something and curse myself for it. Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment