Sunday, June 6, 2010

Missing

People out here often ask if I miss Hamilton. Usually I reply that I miss my friends and that's certainly true. I've known lots of great people in Hamilton. People that try to make the world a better place against all odds. So I miss them always.

The other day I realized that there's another thing I miss from southern Ontario. I miss thunderstorms. I miss the energy and power of those moments. There don't seem to be many thunderstorms out east, whereas in Ontario all the hot, humid weather always seems to be ready to burst.

But tonight I was blessed with a lovely thunderstorm. Not a really loud one but I spent a bunch of time at the door just being in the moment. Good times.

I miss you!

1 comment:

  1. I miss Nova scotia... :)

    I've had a few lighting cracks here and there, while staying in ontario for the summer. A bit of it, but there is something in me the really wants to get back.

    ReplyDelete